Equipment and Installation
What We Offer
At Taylor Energy, our knowledgeable staff will discuss your home energy system needs and direct you to the equipment that works best for your family—plus, we always provide free estimates. Our licensed technicians can install any type of heating or cooling equipment, whether you’re looking to upgrade your current system or are making the switch to propane.
We offer a wide range of high-quality and high-efficiency equipment to fit your home comfort needs and budget. We also offer financing options for those who would like to take advantage, see below for more information. In addition, we encourage customers to check the Energize Connecticut website for information about rebates offered on heating and cooling equipment.
Equipment & Installation Services
- Honeywell Generators
- Weil McLain Boilers- Oil, Propane and Natural Gas
- Comfort Air Furnace and Air Conditioner- Oil and Natural Gas
- American Standard Air Conditioner- Oil, Propane and Natural Gas
- LG Heating/Cooling Ductless Systems
- Thermal Pride Furnaces
- Spirit Furnaces
- System 2000 Boilers- Oil, Propane and Natural Gas
- Gas fireplace logs and inserts
- Gas piping
- Oil tanks and oil tank removal
- Propane Tank rentals and installation
- If you do not see equipment or installation service that you need listed give us a call and we can help you out.
Home Monitoring System
Did you know that even a small crack in a water pipe can release hundreds of gallons of water into your home? Safeguard your home against costly repairs from frozen water pipes and water damage due to a no-heat situation with our Home Monitoring System.
Whether you are away from your home on a week-long vacation or for months at a time, you can feel confident knowing that your home is in good hands. Should the heat fail to come on, your system will notify our office and we’ll send out a technician right away to fix the problem.
Loans and Financing
We understand that while most people would love to upgrade to high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment, the price tag for any new system can throw a wrench into the monthly budget. If you’re looking to replace your system but have concerns about paying the entire cost up front, we have solutions that can help. We work with third-party organizations and businesses that are able to provide helpful financing options to families that need or want to upgrade their HVAC equipment.
And remember, a higher-efficiency heating or cooling system translates to lower energy bills, so you’ll be saving more money in the long run!
Third-Party Energy Financing Options
- Connecticut Housing Investment Fund – CHIF offers Connecticut residents low-rate energy efficiency loans with financing rates that range from 0% to 6.99%.
- Renew Financial – Renew Financial offers various financing solutions for many different types of equipment upgrades, including heating and cooling equipment, water heating systems, and more.