Troubleshoot Oil Heating Equipment
Not Enough Heat?
What to Do If You Suspect a Propane Leak
If you smell the “rotten egg” smell and suspect a gas leak in your home, here’s what you need to do to stay safe:
- Get yourself and others out of the house IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT use light/electric switches, electric appliances, or your phone, as any sparks could ignite the propane.
- Go to a neighbor’s house to call Taylor Energy and 911. If the leak is coming from inside your house, our technician will perform any necessary repairs, relight your pilots, and ensure that your systems and appliances are in good working order.
- Do NOT re-enter the building until it’s deemed safe to do so by the fire department and propane dealer.
Troubleshoot A/C Equipment
Air Conditioner Not Cooling?
- Check that your thermostat is set to cool.
- Check that the filter has been changed in your air conditioning system. (ATTENTION: If you are unsure of how to do this, please call us for assistance.)
- Listen to the unit located outside your home to determine if it is operating.
- If your A/C system still isn’t providing cool air, call (860) 623-3308 for service.
Having Heating or Cooling Problems?
Give us a call if troubleshooting hasn’t worked for you.