At Taylor Energy, we understand that our customers have different budget needs when it comes to paying for energy services, and that there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all payment option. That’s why we offer various payment plans to help with any household budget.
Taylor-Wise Payment Plan
No need to worry about high fuel costs during peak winter months. Instead, spread your annual fuel costs out over a 12-month period for a predictable and manageable monthly bill.
- Oil customers will receive our discounted oil price—an automatic savings of 25 cents per gallon!
- Your service contract cost may be included in your monthly payment if requested.
Ask us how this plan can help your energy budget.
Our oil pre-buy programs protect you from rising oil prices during winter months by allowing you to pre-purchase fuel oil in the off-season, which is typically offered at a lower price per gallon than in-season rates.
Fixed Price Plan – When you enroll in this program, the price per gallon is a fixed price and is payable in full for the number of gallons you wish to purchase. This price will not go up or down regardless of what daily pricing does.
- The minimum purchase is 500 gallons.
- The account must be on automatic delivery.
- Any unused gallons (at the end of the contract period) will be credited to your account.
Capped Price Plan – With this plan, your price per gallon is capped, meaning that it will not go above the price paid. But if our discounted price on the day of the delivery is lower, you will receive the lower price. It’s a win-win!
- When our discounted delivery price is lower, a credit for the difference between the original payment and the lower price is automatically placed into your account.
- There is generally a downside protection fee associated with a capped plan. This fee is non-refundable.
Contact us to learn more about these plans.
Pay as You Go
If you’d prefer, you can simply pay for your oil or propane deliveries as they occur. With the Pay as You Go plan, you can choose to enroll in automatic delivery for added convenience, or control the amount of oil delivered—and your heating costs—with will-call delivery.
- After each delivery or service, we will send you an invoice for the payment due.
- The amount billed is due in full within 30 days of the delivery date.
- You will receive a statement with a finance charge if payment for balances is not received within 30 days.
Accepted Payment Types
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover)
- Checks or check by phone
Sign up for electronic payments to view your account balance and pay your bill online at no extra charge.